Forum używa ciasteczek
W ramach naszej witryny stosujemy pliki cookies w celu świadczenia Państwu usług na najwyższym poziomie, w tym w sposób dostosowany do indywidualnych potrzeb. Korzystanie z witryny bez zmiany ustawień dotyczących cookies oznacza, że będą one zamieszczane w Państwa urządzeniu końcowym. Możecie Państwo dokonać w każdym czasie zmiany ustawień dotyczących cookies.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Ocena wątku:
  • 0 głosów - średnia: 0
Prośba od Hideharu Murai z Japonii
Witam Smile
dostałem e-maila od mojego przyjaciela z Japonii pana Hideharu Murai dzięki któremu powstała strona o makiecie YAMATO
może zamiast gadać to poprostu wkleję treść listu :
Kod:
By the way, I have a favor to ask you about others.
Could you please let me know the several books or websites about the history of European model and historical figure if you know? (To be concrete, the forerunner of Frog "Penguin Series", 54mm figure for the war game, etc...) The languages are English, German or French.

In reality, my friend is planning the website about the history of European model, and is collecting research materials now. He relied on this matter to me. I will cooperate with him anything in my power as his friend.

Thank you for your time and attention.
Best regards,
Omami (Real Name, Hideharu Murai)
Osaka, Japan
E-mail, omami@oshipee.com
J-Model Works (Japanese Title, Mokei no Hanamichi)
nie znam tematu, dla mnie ten styl modelarstwa to czarna maga
jeżeli ktokolwiek byłby w stanie pomóc byłbym wdzieczny Smile
pozdrawiam
Odpowiedz